Tuesday, November 22, 2011

You Are The Apple of My Eye


Recently, I saw a nice Taiwan movie:
那些年,我们一起追得女孩。[You Are the Apple of My Eye]

That movie is about a guy(and some of this friends) who fell in love with a girl during his high school years and how their relationship progress through the years. (I shall not say much for those who haven't seen the movie)

This movie is interesting in that while watching it, I can't help but be reminded of the time when I was in High School. It reminded me of the opportunities that I have missed and the time that we had during that innocent time.

Life during High School was so carefree and I really enjoyed it. Thinking back, I wish I could go back and live back those times >.<

I shall say no further but do enjoy the theme song/MV of the movie:

This post is dedicated to my first girl friend, HS.
P.S. To all my friends, whether you are already working or still studying I wish you all a bright future ahead and friends forever!!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment