Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Welcome to my new blog!


Hello and welcome to my new blog! As you can see from the title of my blog, you may have guessed what kind of blog this is. I plan to put some random things/thoughts or whatever *unusual* happenings in my life here. Viewer's discretion is advised =p

Since this is my first blog, I don't know what to write about and my writing really sucks... so please forgive me if there are any incorrect sentences, misspellings, etc. My English is not as good as some might think.

OK, here is one random thing that happened yesterday. Me and my close friends, (I shall call them Bruce, CQ and FK) went for a delicious meal of TOMYAM maggi mee sup at a small coffee shop in Raja Uda. Its somewhere in Butterworth. It was my first time there and a thousand thanks to CQ for driving us there. This tomyam is not too spicy and it has a strong scent of "masam-ness". I would say that its not bad but to eat it everyday is definitely a no-no for me. The price depends on what kind of "liau" aka ingredients you want to put in your sup. That's right! you get to choose what you want =) Mine was RM7 because I put lots of "liau". There are many types of "liau" like fishball, porkball, "lap chiong", crab meat, vege, tofu, fried fish and many more! It was a satisfying meal completed with a cool drink of Barli.

Here is a pic that I took:

P.S. I would like to dedicate this post to my dear friend Bernice who has always encouraged me to write a blog and who has always inspired me with her blog. (Thank you Bernice!)




5 comments:

  1. I'm the first one to comment on your blog^^

    Congratz on writing your first blog, will always look forward to your future post =)

    The Tomyam Maggi really GREAT :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! :D

    Finally...! Welcome to the 'club'! Gosh I miss Msia's tomyam...the ones here are not as authentic/ strong-tasting... :-\

    A big applause for your first blogpost, hope you'll be able to frequently update your blog in future (if you're not too busy, of coz) :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, thanks Bea! You flatter me. Going to be busy soon when the new sem starts =( But I will continue to write no matter how busy I am as long as you are reading it =p

    ReplyDelete