Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My Blog's 1st Anniversary

I just realized that its already been 1 year and 1 month plus since I started writing a blog. Looking back at all my previous posts, I realized that God has truly blessed me through this one year. I never knew writing a blog could prove to be so good. I know my posts are not many, and I hope to write more in the future.

At the moment I'm writing this post, I'm sitting in the office of a law firm, Chin & Rakan Rakan at Petaling Street. (I will put a post about this very soon). I can hear my stomach groaning as it is almost lunch time.

I would like to dedicate this post to all my friends who supported me in creating a blog and who has constantly encouraged me through their comments. I am truly blessed to have friends like you.

Last but not least, this post is also for my Lord Jesus Christ, my Saviour. Soli Deo Gloria! To God be the Glory!!!

As a token of appreciation, I will show you some pictures of my beloved family, (Father And Mother I Love You!) Enjoy! =)

Note: These pictures are for your viewing pleasure only and not to be used for other purposes. Thank you.

Me and my brother

Mom, Grandma and Dad

My eldest brother, nephew and sister-in-law

No comments:

Post a Comment